Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Patience and Trust

I feel that I am in a season of patience. He is teaching me to trust him completely with all I do and all I am. What is patience if you are not waiting for something your heart truly desires? What is trust if you do not trust him when it comes to the very desire of your heart right in front of your eyes? To let go of whatever it may be and literally TRUST him because he opens doors that no man can shut and closes doors that no many can open. God says "Let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting (lacking) nothing." James 1:4.
God is a God of purpose and has a plan for your life so have no fear and trust him, he is with you! Who can be against you?



"Do not be anxious for anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God" Phil 4:6.

No comments:

Post a Comment